All ornaments shown on Personalized Ornaments For You include examples of how you can personalize your unique keepsake. Personalized options are listed below the ornaments on each page. In most cases, you will receive the ornament exactly as you see it on the product page unless you tell us to leave it blank or offer another text option. In terms of ornament images, we do our best to accurately display the ornaments on our website. Due to various dye lots and manufacturer updates, colors can vary slightly. All items are hand painted by the manufacturer and variations do occur. We do not charge additional fees to customize a keepsake or to make changes to the samples shown on our site.
- We use both upper and lower case lettering or all caps on our personalized ornaments depending on the size of the writing area. If we are not able to accommodate the names or words you have requested into a space, we will contact you via e-mail.
- Please double check spelling of names that have multiple spellings such as Aiden or Aidan; Caitlyn, Katelyn or Kaitlyn. Personalized Ornaments For You is not responsible for autocorrected spelling or grammar errors.
- Many of our couple and family personalized ornaments do not have specific male or female characters and look gender neutral until they are personalized. On these personalized ornaments, please be sure to put the names in the order in which you would like them written. All of our items include yellow numbered bubbles that coordinate with the numbered lines on the personalization fields. In most cases, we follow the examples shown on our site. Personalized Ornaments For You is not responsible for names placed in the incorrect order where the customer did not enter the proper name on the correct figure.
- When writing a plural family name, an apostrophe should not be included. For example, “The Taylors” is the correct way to write a family name versus “The Taylor’s.” For a family name that ends in an “s” (such as Jones), we recommend writing the “The Jones Family.” To ensure you are giving or receiving a properly written ornament, our artist will make this update for you during production. If the name ends in an S, we will contact you before changing the spelling or adding additional text.
- If you are unsure of your gift recipient’s last name or if there are multiple last names in a family, we suggest writing “Merry Christmas”, “Happy Holidays”, Christmas and the Year, or just including the Year. Please contact us if you need suggestions.
- Pawprints and red hearts can be added to many items at no additional charge. Please use the “SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS” box at the check-out to let us know your request. We will contact you via e-mail if we have questions or concerns.